Your generous support of the Philhaven mission makes it possible for families, children, and adults in South Central Pennsylvania to believe in their hearts that there is hope. Every day at Philhaven, we’re working to promote hope, healing, and wholeness among your neighbors, co-workers, friends, and family members. You can choose to be a part of our mission today by helping us to provide this life-changing care.
Any gift makes a life-changing difference…
- $20 covers Mary’s outpatient co-pay
- $40 per month helps us subsidize the cost of autism services for Milo
- $100 per month pays half the cost of giving Barry & Alicia a chance to save their marriage
- $250 provides one parent with effective training on managing a child with difficult behavioral issues
- $1,000 for 5 years provides a new lease on life for 4 people who could not otherwise afford the cost of hospitalization
For those who are able, we ask that you consider joining our Potter’s Circle. These special friends of Philhaven make a faith commitment of $1,000 or more annually for 5 years. Please join our growing list! Read more about the Potter's Circle.
The information shared on the Ways to Give portion of this website is not offered as legal or tax advice. Please consult your legal or financial professional.